Saturday, September 11, 2004

Media make overs

I just visited the Australian News site News.com.au to find the banner AUSTRALIA DECIDES 2004: Campaign on hold | Full coverage.

Full coverage? Of what? Isn't the campaign on hold? I find its just like watching a Test match listening to Richie Benaud waiting for the rain to stop.

"Yes were here at Parliament house on a day that Australia will never forget. It's day fifteen and the Liberal party is 2 for 67, unfortunately Labor still haven't had a chance at the bat but all that may change on Sunday."

Mark Taylor adds his two cents, "Yes Sunday looks to be a real nose breaker with the two captains tipped to step onto the pitch in a showdown that could change the shape of the match, which brings me to today's poll. Do you think the worm has a place in television debating? Call 1902 PACKER RULES and we will have those results for you a little later on. Don't forget, every caller goes into the draw to win this fantastic block mount picture of the Liberal squad from 2001, autographed by all the front benchers!"

"Yes what a marvelous prize that it! Great for the games room or above the T.V! Infact I think that would suit any room in the house"

"Yes your not wrong there Richie! I have one in my bedroom next too my framed picture of Kerry Packer."

"Marvelous!"

No comments: