Saturday, December 04, 2004

I'm Back!

Yes that's right, I'm back but before you get too excited I will probably not be posting very often. I would like to post once a week but please don't anyone hold their breath, I would hate to be the cause of anyone passing out.

If you were a reader of my blog before you would have already noticed two big changes. 'It Sucks to Be You' is no more, replaced by the new upgraded version 2.0 title 'Don't be Afraid of Your Anger'. Secondly I have a new 'blogger copywrited' template.

All the old content is still here so anytime you feel like re-living your favourite 'Sucks' moment just click on one of the many listed months in the Archives section located to the right of the page.

Hopefully content on 'DBAOYA' will be varied like 'Sucks' was at the start (before I got all political and moody) so stay tuned, I might even bring back the very short lived section 'Blogger Doctor' once I sift through some of the many questions the Doctor has received in the past few months.

So for now, sit back, relax and let your scroll bar do the walking.



No comments: