Saturday, January 22, 2005

Top 10 Albums of All Time

While watching one of the many music channels today I thought about this time old question. What are the top 10 albums of all time?

Well there are so many different ways too judge an album and so many artists too pick from so I just picked albums that I think have been life changing in some way. I'm sure a billion people would disagree but luckily for me only 3 people read this blog.

So in no particular order here is my top ten albums of all time, I'm sure I'll think of other albums that should be here later on.

  • Jeff Buckley's Grace
  • Paul Simon's Graceland
  • Joan Osbourne's Relish
  • Macy Gray's On How Life Is
  • Elton John's Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
  • Cat Steven's Tea for the Tillerman
  • Elliott Smith's XO
  • Leonardo's Bride's Angel Blood
  • No Doubt's Tragic Kingdom
  • Alanis Morissette's Jagged Little Pill

    So run off and get those if you don't already have them
  • 4 comments:

    Sponky said...

    Heh, I could have predicted you'd say that.

    Anonymous said...

    While the Elton John cd that you have on your list is great, his greatest hits, 1979-2002 or whatever it is, is much better. Has *all* of his hits on it. Best cd I've ever bought!

    Kel (I couldn't remember my blog username and password, so anonymously it is)

    Jason said...

    Hi Kel, great to see you're reading :-)

    Jason said...

    New Guy? Rats! I missed out