Saturday, July 15, 2006

Question For Sufferers of Incontinence

When you're feeling incontinent, do you have time to jump on the net and check for the location of a toilet?

As part of the National Continence Management Strategy the government now has a National Public Toilet Map to help the public locate public toilets in a crisis.

Maybe I'm not understanding the problem since the only incontinent person I know walks at about a meter a minute, doesn't speak or read English and doesn't bother with the toilet anymore. Maybe I'm just being my usual cynical self, this service could improve her life greatly, couldn't it?.

I'm sure with a bit more promotion people will stop saying "Have you checked to made sure the doors are locked?" when they leave home, replacing it with "Honey, have you checked the National public toilet map just incase we get caught out?"

No comments: