Saturday, April 30, 2005

A Post To Save April

With my one woman cheer squad (the ever impatient PocKet) behind me I thought it was high time I posted to this waste of cyber space. Not because I have something to say, not because PocKet asked for it but because if I don't get a post off before midnight tonight, April will never make it to the Archives list.

Sure I could fake the date on one of my future posts but it just wouldn't be the same, I wouldn't be the same. I would know that stuck out there in the vast open realm of the internet a lie would be lurking and that I had put it there.

So here you go April, even though you suck because I have to buy an anniversary present and two birthday presents during your thirty day reign, I have saved you from being a gap in my Archives section.

2 comments:

Evelyn Fish said...

Damn you, April. Now that I know the dreadful effect April has on some people, I don't think I can ever respect it again.

You and me, April, it's over! THERE IS NO MORE YOU AND ME, APRIL. YOU BASTARD! STOP BEGGING.

John Reynolds said...

Save April, Zoƫ. Find her...save her...