Sunday, March 27, 2005

Kite Of Mass Destruction

Can someone tell me how high you need to be before you enter 'airspace'?

During this years protests at the Baxter detention centre in South Australia it seems that a woman was arrested for flying a kite in restricted air space.




Have the media forgotten to report on something? Was this woman trying to fly it into the detention centre to drop off something?

If the only story here is that this poor woman was flying a kite in the wrong place then congratulations go out to the South Australian police, you have officially over reacted.

2 comments:

Evelyn Fish said...

It's been more than a month since your last update. We're waiting here, pal!

Jason said...

Sorry, other interests. I'm thinking of doing a review of Forza Motorsport for the XBOX after I get it this week but you might not be interested.

I could also write about how I got Doom 3 last week but it scared me so bad that I put it away after the first level but that would make me sound like a sissy.