Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why I Will Be Single Forever

Recently separated and looking towards the future I thought I would do a few calculations regarding my relationship future.

Odds of finding a single woman who shares a physical attraction, doesn't mind my children, is brunette, is smart, funny, happy, around 30, likes The Simpsons, doesn't mind I will never be rich, is happy for me to dabble in writing and soon to be stand up even though I will probably never earn a cent from it, likes simple things and doesn't plan how she will buy the next big item: 0.0023% #itsscience

3 comments:

Scuba Nurse said...

you should put that in an ad. finish with "no time wasters".
No point in being 'nice' about things, just say what you want and let her find you!!

Zinn said...

This is a bit depressing. I'm sure everyone is able to find someone!! I'm actually in the middle of writing a blog post that will relate to this - it isn't completed so it isn't posted yet though!!
I wonder if all your criteria is reasonable. Does it really matter if she likes The Simpsons? There are much more fun things to do with a girlfriend than watch The Simpsons. How about a brunette? What is wrong with a blonde, or a redhead? That is not lowering your standards, that is just being reasonable and open to anyone.
You may not find the most perfect girl in the world but I'm sure you will find someone who is perfect for you!
Zinn
http://zinn000.blogspot.com

Leash said...

Having only just read this, I find it highly amusing that I actually fit all of your criteria. Maybe your next blog should be 'Internet Dating: How I beat the Odds.' ;)