Saturday, October 16, 2010

Put your iPod on shuffle: What are the first 10 songs that play?

I'm not doing the 30 day challenge anymore but I love this question, being a music lover, so I thought I would give it a go.

  • Elliot Smith: Twilight.
  • Sublime: Smoke Two Joints.
  • Janis Joplin: Goin' To Brownsville.
  • Willie Dixon: 29 Ways.
  • Tiesto: Dance4life.
  • R.E.M.: The Great Beyond.
  • Carol King: I Feel the Earth Move.
  • Muddy Waters: I Can't be Satisfied.
  • Genesis: Your Own Special Way.
  • Ella Fitzgerald: You're the Top.
I don't want to stop at 10, its too much fun! 10 more?
  • Beck: Beautiful Way.
  • Ben Folds: Cologne.
  • The Cardigans: In the Round.
  • Clem Snide: Messiah Complex Blues.
  • Rage Against the Machine: In My Eye.
  • Mr Oizo: The Salad.
  • Silverchair: Abuse Me.
  • David Bowie: Sound and Vision.
  • Jeff Buckley: Last Goodbye.
  • The Flaming Lips: Slow Motion.
No repeated artists? Probably because my iPhone is so full of music it runs slow!

No comments: