Sunday, April 15, 2007

Great Moments In Music #1

Over the next few weeks I want to share some great music memories.

Deee-Lite

While Deee-lite had four number one dance hits in the US, 'Groove Is In The Heart' would qualify as a one hit wonder. It's a great song that was played over and over in the sprit of a one hit wonder till everyone winced at the mere mention. 17 years on you could probably stand to hear it one more time.



Check out what Deee-lite have been up to lately at this
die hard fans site.

1 comment:

Rob Kidman said...

I heart Deee-Lite. It's a shame they were a one hit wonder, they had a lot of potential to be big. Well, big-ish. Demi-big. You get the idea.

'Groove Is In The Heart' is a classic tune; one that's regularly played on my iPod, and one that for me never gets old.

Looking forward to your other music memories. Tiffany anyone? (I can't talk, I quite like Tiff!)