Thursday, July 01, 2004

Before they were stars Round 8 and 9

WOW. I think this is the first time I actually get to give out points for both rounds.

The winner of Round 6 is mscynic guessing Jennifer Aniston. We also found out during round 6 that PocKet's brother is either just a kid or a cradle snatcher.

The winner of Round 7 is PocKet who guessed that chick from Dawson's Creek. So assuming she didn't mean Michelle Williams, PocKet gets the points for guessing Katie Holmes.

The Tally now stands at Sponky 1, PocKet 1 and mscynic leading the way with 2!



Round 8



Round 9

9 comments:

Sponky said...

The woman that played Ms BalBricker from Porkies, and Mark Latham pre-op.

Samantha Regione said...

I think the first one is a stupid girl called Mindy (?) on some stupid TV show with an old woman looking after this house with lots of girls living in it. There was also an annoying black girl with braces.

I also think the second one is Mark Latham. OR .. Melanie Griffith.

Samantha Regione said...

Actually, come to think of it, the first one (Mindy) was never actually a "star" so now I don't know. But she is butt-ugly.

The second one, I think is Gwyneth Paltrow.

Jason said...

OK heres a little help on this one.

The first one is a recent star in the US but lately I think it is only in her mind...possibly will end up a one hit wonder if shes not careful

Second one is a big star at the moment, especially today.

Evelyn Fish said...

8 also looks remarkably like my brother's girlfriend.
9... I'll have to go with mscynic and say Gwyneth.

Sponky said...

"The first one is a recent star in the US but lately I think it is only in her mind...possibly will end up a one hit wonder if shes not careful"

It's not Julia Stiles is it?

"Second one is a big star at the moment, especially today."

Delta?

Jason said...

Geez, Im gonna make it real easy for you guys

The first one is an Idol

The second one has been called Mary Jane twice.

Evelyn Fish said...

8 is an Idol! Which one, I don't know.
9 is Kirsten Dunst.

Sponky said...

8 has to be Guy Sebastian. Without the fro obviously.
9 is obviously Kirsten Dunst then. Or Shaggys girlfriend?