Monday, July 19, 2004

Something That Should Have Been Brought to my Attention Yesterday!

As you may or may not know, my family and I spent the last 5 months living in Esperance on the coast of Southern Western Australia.

Initially we were going for 2 years but between the reception from the townspeople, my wifes lack of job prospects and the isolation our sentence was reduced considerably.

While talking to another bus driver it came out that he had lived in the town for about 30 years. He excused the bad language he was about to use and told me that Esperance is full of "Fucking Ass Holes!" He then went on in great detail to tell me why a man who lived there Most of his young life and all his young adulthood thought this way. He got so into his story that he left on his next bus trip a few minutes late.

It seems that my wife and I are not alone in our view of Esperance.

2 comments:

Sponky said...

I did and I wasnt even there.

Jason said...

Awwww did Andy miss us