Saturday, June 05, 2004

Blogger Doctor #1

I thought I would try a new sex and health advice column in my blog. It's success will rely entirely on you guys reading as I can't do anything without you sending in your sex and health questions. One person has sent me in a question though so I will start with that. Hopefully if more people sent in I can make this column weekly!

Terminator_169 writes.....

I'm a 16 year old boy and I'm getting pretty close to my chick. I'm pretty sure that it wont be long before we do it! Unfortunately I'm not circumcised and I'm worried that my chick will be grossed out! What can I do?

Hello Terminator_169, and thanks for reading.

I'm afraid that short of taking your pocket knife to your member and doing your circumcision yourself, there is not much you can do.

It's perfectly natural to worry about what the opposite sex thinks of your penis. I have heard from many men who worry about their penises length, girth and about how it looks erect. Your foreskin is not a problem when it comes to appearance. The sad truth that us men have to deal with is that our penises look ugly no matter how they are wrapped. Nine out of ten women will tell you that the penis is the most unattractive thing on the face of the planet.

So relax and don't worry that your partner is holding back vomit when she's having sex with you. The whole ordeal will be over in less then a minute and you will be able to go back to worrying about the important things in life. Buffy re-runs.

No comments: