Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Before They Were Stars Round 6 and 7

Well rather then abandon this competition due to lack of interest I'm going to keep it for the rest of the week in an effort to increase hits at the site. Hopefully someone will google the stars in the competition and stay to read something.

The winner of Round 4 is mscynic guessing Catherine Zeta Jones. You can find mscynic at Watchdog of the Wankers

No one guessed Round 5. It seems we forgot the star of The X Files, Gillian Anderson.

The tally now stands at Sponky 1, mscynic 1 with six more chances to get points the game is still open to anyone!



Round 6



Round 7

4 comments:

Samantha Regione said...

Yay Me! I completely rock.

Now .. umm .. Penelope Cruz and Tori Spelling?

Oh, and the one before that is Tony Blair.

Samantha Regione said...

Actually, now I'm thinking Jennifer Aniston and Jessica Simpson. Damn. Now, I just don't know.

Hmm .. OK. I go with my second answer. Jennifer and Jessica (crosses fingers)

Evelyn Fish said...

6 is my brother's girlfriend!
7 is that chick from Dawson's Creek. I don't know her name, but she usually has this half smile gracing her babyface.

Anonymous said...

6- ?
7- katie holmes