Friday, June 25, 2004

My New Competition!

Today marks the first day of my competition 'Before They Were Stars'.

Monday to Friday for the next 2 weeks I will place a picture of a current celebrity from when they were young on the site. The first person to guess who the celebrity is from the picture will get a point. The person with the most points at the end of the two weeks wins. If all goes well I will be able to announce a winner sometime after the final picture is posted on the 9th of July.

There is no prize, contestants will win the ability to brag to all their friends that they are the best.

In the event that I get called to work before the 10th of July you will all have to find something else to occupy yourselves.

So I give you the first of eleven pictures, the answer will be posted on Monday when the next picture is posted.



Who is this?

3 comments:

Sponky said...

Shannon Nolls? (I gotta big car, I gotta big black shiny car).

Sponky said...

Seriously though, I'm thinking Jack Black.

Sponky said...

You're thinking Marshall huh? Mmm, could be.