Tuesday, June 29, 2004

100!

It's amazing what boredom can do. I only got a blog username so I could comment on Téalou's May Contain Traces of Nuts... now 100 posts later I'm still bored.

It's been a good hundred, 764 hits and 77 profile view.Unfortunatelyy the only person that comes back is Sponky.

The blog will slow down as from next week as I am back to work 12 hours a day, six days a week but I will still publish from time to time. 'It sucks to be you' will hopefully morph into a funny stories from a pissed off bus driver blog. The world (or at least Morley and surrounding areas) will now be my muse.

So enjoy 'It Sucks To Be You' for the rest of the week and make sure you check back regularly. You never know when I'm gonna post.

3 comments:

Jason said...

Why? Don't you like pissed off bus driver stories?

Jason said...

Why? Don't you like pissed off bus driver stories?

Sponky said...

Dood, seriously, I would LOVE to read a pissed off bus driver blog.