Tuesday, June 08, 2004

White Chicks

I had originally promised myself that I wouldn't put up a post on the upcoming movie 'White Chicks' but after seeing the trailer I thought that I just had to share.

'White Chicks' is the new Wayans Brothers movie but don't let that distract you. This movie looks bad! Shawn and Marlon play two FBI guys who have to catch the bad guy. For some reason they take it upon themselves to dress as the white girls they are ordered to protect.
While that being about as much substance as this film carries the Plot Summary on the web site is huge. So big that after about two minutes I got bored and gave up.

The trailer isn't any better. Anyone who is looking for a new way of purging themselves, look no further. Watching this trailer I had to battle to keep my breakfast down where it belongs. Seeing the Wayans in their white girl costume is harder to look at then watching that movie 'Mask' from the eighties. You know, the one with Cher.

That's all I can say about 'White Chicks'. Now I feel the need to cleanse my computer. It has seen horrible stuff today that I don't want it to remember.

Oh by the way, dates to avoid. 23rd of June in the U.S. 19th of August in Australia.

1 comment:

Sponky said...

GAH! My eyes! The goggles do nuthing!!