Thursday, June 10, 2004

Mike Straka

Mike Straka is the lamest excuse for a pundit I have ever seen. Mike is the Director of Operations and Special Projects for FOXNews.com, and contributes as a features reporter and producer on "FOX Magazine," "Sunday Best" and FOXNews.com.

Today I read Mikes column Strakalogue Grrr! and it passes no better then a badly written blog.

I suppose I should say good luck to him but I wont. There are much better bloggers that deserve the amount of readers that he would be getting by being on fox.

Go, go and read his column and for the stronger of you there is a 'Respond to Editor' button at the bottom of the page.

1 comment:

Jason said...

Cool!

So you're saying that my blog is (was) great it's just that it's not pulling in any revenue?

I can see how someone who visits Fox News on a regular basis would view that as a problem.